- Botanical and faunal assessments, inventories and monitoring (including species surveys, ecological assessments, species status or conservation status assessments).
- Search and translocation of fauna and flora.
- Ecosystem Management Plans (EMPs) for protected areas.
- Restoration and rehabilitation planning and advice.
- Environmental impact assessments (EIAs) for development applications in the Western and Eastern Cape provinces, including:
- Botanical assessments
- Faunal and herpetological assessments
- Compilation of Good Management Practice guidelines and manuals for private properties
- Management plans for Biodiversity & Wine Initiative sites including: Backsberg, Spier and Lourensford
Industrial and Parastatal
- 'Groundtruthing' Eskom's proposed 700kV transmission line across the Northern Cape to the West Coast
- Assessment of endangered Western Leopard Toad populations across the Agulhas Plain to determine their distribution, population density and possibly conservation status
- Assessment of 65 Core Biodiversity Sites across the City of Cape Town to inform an application for Conservation Status
- Assessment of biodiversity value & management effectivity of a sample of 50 voluntary conservation sites across the Western Cape for stewardship status
- 'Groundtruthing' remnant vegetation for inclusion in the City of Cape Town Biodiversity Network
- Population census of Cape Grysbok at Cape Flats Nature Reserve, determination of carrying capacity and management interventions
- Rehabilitation of wetlands, dune systems and other degraded lands
- Development of Ecosystem Management Plans (EMP) for private game lodges
- Compilation of Strategic Management Plans & Conservation Development Frameworks for nature reserves managed by Eastern Cape Parks Board