Our BIG HAIRY AUDACIOUS GOAL (BHAG) is to positively disrupt the Health and Safety Industry!
Our objective is to increase the number of safe and healthy work environments that enable organisational confidence in risk mitigation and decrease the number of Health & Safety related accidents and fatalities.
We intend achieving this objective by:
- Increasing the number of qualified, competent and passionate Health & Safety professionals in South Africa.
- Increasing the number of organisations that proactively and voluntarily become (and maintain) Health & Safety compliance.
- Increasing the support and buy-in for Health & Safety from shareholders, leadership and management.
- Increase the South African workforce’s awareness and understanding of the Health & Safety requirements and rights and thereby decrease the number of accidents and fatalities.
NCC Health & Safety believes in adding value through the recruitment, development and provision of Health & Safety professionals who are supported by an efficient and effective support network that is able to customise each service offering. NCC provides the following Health & Safety services:
Health & Safety Professionals
NCC provides passionate, qualified and competent Health & Safety Professionals on a full-time or part-time basis in the form of:
- Health & Safety Officers (HSO)
- Health & Safety Managers (HSM)
These professionals add value to projects through their practical insight, advice and implementation of best practice Health & Safety standards.
Health & Safety Consulting
NCC has a dedicated team of experienced Health & Safety professionals that are willing and able to advise on Health & Safety related matters, such as:
- Awareness and Induction Training
- Gap Analysis (Baseline) Audits
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Compliance to Health & Safety Legislation
- Management System Design and Review
- Management Plan Development and Review
- Record Keeping and Filing
- Assurance Audits
- Practical Health & Safety Advice
These professionals aim to work with your organisation to enable you to maintain a safe and healthy working environment that is both compliant and adds value to your people, your business and your projects.
Why partner with us?
- It is easy to contract in qualified, competent and passionate Health and Safety professionals without undertaking the necessary internal permanent recruitment processes.
- Our Health & Safety professionals undergo a rigorous recruitment process and uphold a proactive training and development process to ensure constant personal development and continuous improvement.
- Our Health & Safety Professionals are part of a group network of over 150 health, safety, environmental and business professionals who work across numerous projects throughout southern Africa – National perspective.
- Our Health & Safety professionals are supported by a fully functional business support team that ensures smooth logistics and efficient delivery.
- NCC is a reputable, reliable, values based organisation whose vision is the Real Growth for People, Planet and Business.
Who do we work with?
We work with organisations, businesses, parastatals and governments across the following industries:
- The construction industry
- The mining industry
- The industrial industry
- The commercial industry
- The conservation and biodiversity sector
Health and Safety Services Track Record
- South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) Service: Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Audit Scope: NCC was contracted to conduct a National Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance Audit for SANBI's nine botanical gardens and their associated facilities.
- Lake Michelle Estate, Cape Town Service: Health and Safety Gap Analysis Audit Scope: Review of the residential estate in Cape Town.
- Collaboration Interior Architecture and Commercial Design Service: Provision of a Health & Safety Officer Scope: Managing the Health & Safety aspects of various commercial design construction sites in and around Cape Town.